Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I've had a few distractions...

This picture was taken last Saturday at the Eagle Library 45th Anniversary Celebration.  This was the first of the crowd as I was still setting up.
  
The taller of the young ladies made 2 finger crocheted necklaces and helped with some of the younger ones. 

My 3 year old grandson saw a picture of a water bottle holder and asked for one which meant I made all 4 of them one.
Personalized with their first initial

My tester and model for the day
And since I was in a personalization mood, I went ahead and made my mother's birthday gift early.  A crocheted tablet cover.


I did buy the 3 tools that I needed to finish my crochet technique samples for Level II of my certification so I hope to not allow myself to be distracted long enough to get them finished.

Hairpin lace tool, cro-hook (also called double ended tunisian crochet hook)
size 50 knitting needles for broomstick crochet




No comments:

Post a Comment