Monday, June 22, 2015

Life Happens!

Sooooo, I'm not going to finish my CYC Certification by the end of the month so I'll ask for (another) extension.

It's not that it's hard, it's just a matter of me sitting still long enough to get it all done.  Along the way, other more exciting projects keep coming up.

I crocheted this adorable puppy to donate to an online auction.

My grandchildren LOVE this!
I also needed to finish the first of 3 new pieces for the upcoming FlavaFresh 12 Art Exhibition Series.  The first two will be installed at the ArtsGarden on Tuesday, June 30th.  I need to finish the 1st one, mount them and then have them wired.  I have names for them all and will reveal them once the mounting is completed.

Piece #2 finished

Piece #3 finished
I also managed to finish de-cluttering my bedroom.  I had receipts and bank statements from 20 years ago!  I also cleaned windows, screens and curtains for the whole house.
 

This is one of the hidden treasures I found.  It was a drawing I'd done as I was considering having an Untangled Stitcher logo made.
The original plan was to have someone else do the graphic but 6 potential people later, I just did my own thing.

 

Time to get back to crocheting!
~Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment