Sunday, May 31, 2015

Finger Crochet Fun at the Eagle Branch Library's 45th Anniversary Celebration


 In the fall of 2014 I was invited to participate in the Eagle Library Branch's 45th Anniversary Celebration on May 30, 2015,  to teach a yarn craft.

So yesterday Meecey and I headed to the library to make new friends and teach finger crocheting.

I was the 1st scheduled event and had barely set up my table when my first participant came over.  I didn't have a chance to put on my apron or set up my sign.

 I also didn't get to take any pictures of my set up or of those who made bracelets or necklaces.  I know that the library staff took a lot of pictures so once they're posted I'll share some.
Fortunately I'd worn my new shirt for the occasion.  Once my crowd was gone and I'd packed up, I  was able to get this special picture to bring attention to the library's Summer Reading Program.
It was a fun and well organized event and I was happy to have been a part of it.   Thank you to those who stopped by to learn how to finger crochet.

Congratulations to the Eagle Library Branch on 45 years.

Thank you to Ellen, LaShonda and all of the library staff for all that you do for the community!
~Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment