- Michaels @ Avon - Class Schedule & Projects w/ Pictures
- College Ave Stitchers
- Flava Fresh! 12 - 2015-2016
- CYC Level II Knit & Crochet Certification
- KNIT Helpful Hints
- CROCHET Helpful Hints
- Warm Up America!
- Knitted Log Cabin Quilt
- 2015 Meet the Artists XXVII "Art with Passion"
- Studio B CreativExchange
- Fiber Tales, 2014
- Flava Fresh 11 2014-2015
- The Colors of OUR Lives: Yarn Art Inspired by the Motherland
- MY knit ~ Finished!
- MY crochet ~ Finished!
- Yarn bombing project at the College Avenue Library
- Yarn & Needle Night @ Haughville Library
Monday, May 18, 2015
I finished the crocheted owl bookmarks. I hadn't thought about ALL of the 'finishing' that these bookmarks required. Sewing on each eye and the leaves and then attaching them to the branches and then sewing the owl on the branches.
But it was all worth it. My grandson was happy to choose the colors for his teachers and to deliver them today. I'll deliver 5 more on Wednesday and the remaining 3 the week following Memorial Day.
I think presentation can be as important as the actual item, I decided to make envelopes so the owls could peek out as they were opened and I could include a handwritten note.
I'm really happy with how they all turned out.