Wednesday, October 1, 2014

50% Off!

Register for any Knit and Crochet class between Thursday October 2nd - Saturday October 4th and you will receive 50% off of the original price!

This applies to any class that is scheduled.  I have my classes scheduled through December AND I have added Wednesday afternoon classes!

      
New knit projects

         
New crochet projects

     
New Kids crochet projects

    
Kids Weaving projects

Click on the calendar to the right to see which class is offered when.

AND I will be leading a FREE Arm Knitting workshop on Saturday, October 11th from 2-4 pm at Studio B Creative Exchange located at 613 N East Street in Indianapolis.  You can bring your yarn or purchase it from me for $5.00.

I hope to knit or crochet with you soon!
~Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment