Sunday, March 2, 2014

Exciting things are happening at Michaels!

First of all I want to thank everyone who has visited my blog lately!  I apologize for my delay in new postings but life has been very busy, to say the least.  I'm not saying it's any less busy now, but I'm making time to update you on what's coming up.

Photo: Don't forget to join us for our First Friday Meet & Greet at the Central Library! Event is free, parking is only $1. Hope to see you there!


*  Friday, March 7 from 6-9 pm, there will be a First Friday Meet & Greet at the Central Library in downtown Indianapolis.  The event is FREE and $1.00 parking will be available.  This is in conjunction with the Meet the Artists XXVI. Many of the artists will be there and yours truly will be teaching Arm Knitting.

new spring projects, learn more  NEW CROCHET PROJECTS

* Saturday, March 8 from 11-2 there will be a Classes Open House at Michaels.  I of course will be at the Avon location.  NEW classes and projects will be introduced.  There's a good chance there will be a discount for classes.
new spring projects, learn more  NEW KNIT PROJECTS


Pom Pom Rug photo   NEW POM POM RUG


 ARM KNIT SCARF


* Sunday, March 16 from 1-4 there will be a FREE Arm Knitting Event at Michaels!

Let me know if you have any questions or comments about any of these events.

* I'm also on Facebook at Untangled Stitcher
~Denise







2 comments:

  1. I'm really hoping you can help me with this problem I have. I'm filling in as an instructor at Michaels while our normal knit/crochet teacher is having a baby. And I cannot find the patterns for the new crochet classes (the spring bunny, coasters, flower beanie, etc). Are they on the CYC website somewhere? I have a horrible time working that site anyway. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shauna, if you have access to the CYC cite, log in, click on the 'discover' tab at the top and then on 'featured projects'. Scroll down and you'll see pics and info about the classes. To the left (while on that same page) you'll see 'knit curriculum and crochet curriculum'. Click there, scroll down and you'll find the patterns and handouts. I hope that helps! ~Denise

      Delete