Tuesday, March 18, 2014

THANK YOU ALL!!!!

First of all, I have had over 7,400 visits to my blog!  I appreciate each and every one of you!

Crochet Spring Bunny photo  Pom Pom Rug photo   Knit Phone Cover photo

  Crochet Sashay(r) Ruffled Scarf  Garter Stitch Cuffs    
         
Second, I have updated my class calendar through the end of June.  It now has some new classes including Arm Knitting ($10.00 class), Ruffle Scarves and many of the 9 new projects that the Craft Yarn Council (the organization I'm certified through) has added.  These will rotate seasonally so check back often to see what's new.

 Knit and crochet 1 & 2 will remain in the rotation.

Remember that I'm now offering a $5.00 Yarn Night the 3rd Saturday of each month at the Avon Michaels.  This is planned as a 2 hour session (from 4-6 pm) in which students can bring in their projects and receive assistance or just show off what they're working on.  I will not provide handouts or patterns, like I do in the regular classes.  So far no one has attended the 2 that I've had.  If there's no interest, this may end.

Also, I offer Kids Crochet classes the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Saturday of each month from 2-3:30.  These classes are $15.00 each.

Click on the calendar to the right for details about each class.  For pictures, click above on Michaels @ Avon - Class Schedule & Projects.

I continue my Free knit/crochet group the 1st Saturday of each month at the College Avenue Branch Library.  Click on the calendar or the College Ave Stitchers tab above for more information.

Again, thank you all and I hope to knit and or crochet with you soon!
~Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment