Monday, January 6, 2014

Updated Class Schedule




I have updated my Michaels knit and crochet schedule through June.

Click on the calendar to the right for more details about each class.  To see a picture of each project click above on Michaels @ Avon -Class Schedule & Projects.  Scroll down to see all of the pictures.

Remember that the Michaels Classes Open House is Saturday January 11th and knit and crochet classes will be offered at $20.00 instead of $25.00.

Kids Crochet classes are still $15.00 each.

I'm still waiting to hear if those who register for classes online will receive the discount. I'll post the info as soon as I find out.

If there's a "Special Class" that you'd like for me to schedule let me know.

For February I'll offer a Ruffle Scarf class- choose to  knit or crochet or both.

For March I'll offer a Crochet Sock class.
      

Some previous experience is required for both.  Let me know if you have any questions.
~Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment