Thank you to everyone for visiting my blog and for supporting all of my knit and crochet efforts! Especially those who are tired of me talking about this art show! I've been talking about it for a year now and in only 2 weeks all of the items will be on display at the Central Library in downtown Indianapolis.
I also wanted to let you know that you can find all of the pictures along with some behind the scenes ones if you click on the tab above - "The Colors of OUR Lives: Yarn Art Inspired by The Motherland". And for those of you on Facebook, be sure to check out my page there - Untangled Stitcher
- Michaels @ Avon - Class Schedule & Projects w/ Pictures
- College Ave Stitchers
- Flava Fresh! 12 - 2015-2016
- CYC Level II Knit & Crochet Certification
- KNIT Helpful Hints
- CROCHET Helpful Hints
- Warm Up America!
- Knitted Log Cabin Quilt
- 2015 Meet the Artists XXVII "Art with Passion"
- Studio B CreativExchange
- Fiber Tales, 2014
- Flava Fresh 11 2014-2015
- The Colors of OUR Lives: Yarn Art Inspired by the Motherland
- MY knit ~ Finished!
- MY crochet ~ Finished!
- Yarn bombing project at the College Avenue Library
- Yarn & Needle Night @ Haughville Library