Monday, March 4, 2013

My new sign




This is the new class sign/storyboard that I created for the Avon Michaels store.  It contains fliers that potential students can take with them explaining what the classes have to offer. 

Upcoming events:
* Saturday, March 9th from 11-3 Michaels will have an Open House for Classes.  At this event, you'd be able to meet all of the instructors and get more info and sign up for our classes.  There is also a 25% discount when you sign up for classes on Saturday!

* Sunday, March 10th from 1-3 I will be doing a Dishcloth Show n Tell at which I'll be showing how to make a basic dish cloth. 

*  Sunday, March 24th from 2:00-4:30 I will have a Dishcloth class.  I will teach both knit AND crochet techniques.

* Sunday, April 21st from 2:00-4:30 I will have a Ruffle Scarf class.  I will teach both knit AND crochet techniques.

If there's something specific that you'd like to learn how to make, let me know and I'll see about making it a class. Remember there have to be 2 paying students to have a class so bring a friend to be sure the class can be held!

Click on the calendar to the right to see my class schedule.
I hope to see many of you soon!
~Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment