What better way to spend a cold, snowy, Saturday morning than with friends at the library and knitting! Two started scarves with new and different yarns. The other worked on a shawl on circular needles. They all helped me finish the second of the yarn bombed chair coverings many of our library staff contributed to.
Then we made our way across the street to the pretzel shop. I would have posted pics of the pretzels but that wouldn't have been nice of us to tease you with our goodies :)
- Michaels @ Avon - Class Schedule & Projects w/ Pictures
- College Ave Stitchers
- Flava Fresh! 12 - 2015-2016
- CYC Level II Knit & Crochet Certification
- KNIT Helpful Hints
- CROCHET Helpful Hints
- Warm Up America!
- Knitted Log Cabin Quilt
- 2015 Meet the Artists XXVII "Art with Passion"
- Studio B CreativExchange
- Fiber Tales, 2014
- Flava Fresh 11 2014-2015
- The Colors of OUR Lives: Yarn Art Inspired by the Motherland
- MY knit ~ Finished!
- MY crochet ~ Finished!
- Yarn bombing project at the College Avenue Library
- Yarn & Needle Night @ Haughville Library