I had a new student today at the East Washington St Michaels. A very nice 62 year young lady who already crocheted and wanted to give knitting a try. She did very well! She learned both the knit and purl stitches and I taught her how to crochet with the Red Heart Sashay yarn.
I had a "first" today. While teaching Nancy, a customer came in the classroom to ask me how to knit with the Sashay yarn. Of course I told her she could register for one of my classes and I'd teach her but that's not what she wanted to hear. I explained that she could find instructions and videos online. She seemed to be satisfied with that answer.
If you're on Pinterest, look for me - UntangledStitch. I just added a new board with Warm Up America information. I also have a board that will chronicle the Yarn Bombing project that we're doing at the library. I'll add a "page" for that here on my blog too.
I hope that all of your knitting and or crocheting projects are happy and productive ones!
- Michaels @ Avon - Class Schedule & Projects w/ Pictures
- College Ave Stitchers
- Flava Fresh! 12 - 2015-2016
- CYC Level II Knit & Crochet Certification
- KNIT Helpful Hints
- CROCHET Helpful Hints
- Warm Up America!
- Knitted Log Cabin Quilt
- 2015 Meet the Artists XXVII "Art with Passion"
- Studio B CreativExchange
- Fiber Tales, 2014
- Flava Fresh 11 2014-2015
- The Colors of OUR Lives: Yarn Art Inspired by the Motherland
- MY knit ~ Finished!
- MY crochet ~ Finished!
- Yarn bombing project at the College Avenue Library
- Yarn & Needle Night @ Haughville Library