Thursday, July 30, 2015

Pssst.... Want a sneak peek?

I mentioned before that there would be new Michaels Knit and Crochet class projects. Since YOU are a a loyal follower of my blog, YOU are getting to see them first here!

Crochet Beginner 1                      Crochet Beginner 2

                           
Dishcloth   Skinny Scarf/Cowl            Crochet Scarf     Tech Cover


Knit Beginner 1                               Knit Beginner 2

                            
Fingerless         Hat with Pompom        Striped Scarf        Coasters
Gloves


I plan to have my new class schedule posted in the next day or so. Be sure to check back here -  my calendar to the right or on my Facebook's event page - UntangledStitcher.

You may also be happy to know that Michaels will be offering FREE classes each month.  You'll have the opportunity to learn Arm Knitting, Jewelry, Painting, Drawing and Floral.  If you receive email and text updates from Michaels you may have already received information about these classes.

As always, I look forward to knitting and/or crocheting with you soon!
~Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment