Saturday, July 12, 2014

Thank you for stopping by!

THANK YOU 
to those of you who are new visitors to my blog 

AND

THANK YOU
 to those of you who have been with me from the start!

Today I installed the 2nd exhibit for Flava Fresh! XI.  It will be at the Fishers Town Hall through September 6th.

There will be a grand opening reception on Friday, July 18 from
 6-8pm.  All of the exhibits are FREE and Family Friendly.

Drop by to see some outstanding art by local artists, of which I am very proud to be a small part of :)

D. DelReverda-Jennings & Tony Radford
These are 2 of the 3 people who first told me that I am an artist.
  I am very grateful to have them in my artist circle!



                                       Flowers & Hearts

These are the 2 pieces that I created for the Fishers Town Hall location.





No comments:

Post a Comment