Sunday, September 15, 2013

NOW is the perfect time!


Saturday, September 21st and Sunday, September 22nd are 2 perfect days to visit the Michaels in Avon!

On Saturday from 11-3 we will have a Classes Open House at which you can meet all of the instructors and sign up for classes.  My knit and crochet classes will be offered at a 50% discount! So instead of paying $25.00 for each, you'll only pay $12.50 for EACH class.  The children's classes - normally $15.00 will be $7.50. What better time to "stock up" on classes!

Sunday, September 22nd, I will have a crochet flowers class from 11:00-1:30 and from 2:00-4:00 there will be the 135th Happy Birthday Celebration for Lion Brand Yarn.  You'll get to see  Bonbons, their newest yarn, receive a free sample (while supplies last) and even get to try it before you buy it.

Click on the calendar to the right to see my schedule of classes.  If there's something that you'd like me to add let me know!
 Thanks to Venetta for suggesting the Sea foam scarf that will be the Special Class in November!

 

And remember you can  now register for Michaels classes online.

I hope to knit or crochet with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment