Monday, September 2, 2013

Calendar Updates

I now have all of my Michaels classes on the calendar through December.  Click on the dates and you'll get more detailed information about each class.

I still have room for Special classes in November and December.  If there's something special that YOU'D like to learn how to make let me know.

Be sure to note that I have now added Tuesday afternoon classes to the schedule.  The same class will repeat on the Thursday of that week.

The Children's Crochet classes also begin in September.  There is a series of 3.  I'll only have one in September due to other events but beginning in October they will be held on consecutive Saturdays.

And you might want to make special note of the following:

Events
Add to Favorite Lion Brand's 135th Birthday Party Show IN Tell
Schedule:
  • September 22, 2013 (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM)
Come celebrate Lion Brand's 135th birthday by learning how to create a necklace or scarf featuring Bonbons. First 25 customers receive a free Bonbon! No registration required. Unlimited seating.
Class Type: Adult
Instructor Name: None
Skill Level: All
Recommended Age: Adult
Supplies Included: Yes
Seats Available     




This means I will have to change the time of the Special Class I have scheduled for that day so if you were interested in making flowers, let me know so I can see a good time to reschedule it for everyone.  Thank you for your support!
~Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment