If so, then YOU yarn bombed! I don't remember what we called it "back in the day" but that's what it would be called today.
The following info was originally posted late last year and since not all viewers to my blog go back to read old posts, I decided to re-post it to share info on yarn bombing.
Yarn bombing, yarnbombing, yarnstorming, guerrilla knitting, urban
knitting or graffiti knitting is a type of graffiti or street art that
employs colorful displays of knitted or crocheted yarn or fiber rather than paint or chalk.
- Michaels @ Avon - Class Schedule & Projects w/ Pictures
- College Ave Stitchers
- Flava Fresh! 12 - 2015-2016
- CYC Level II Knit & Crochet Certification
- KNIT Helpful Hints
- CROCHET Helpful Hints
- Warm Up America!
- Knitted Log Cabin Quilt
- 2015 Meet the Artists XXVII "Art with Passion"
- Studio B CreativExchange
- Fiber Tales, 2014
- Flava Fresh 11 2014-2015
- The Colors of OUR Lives: Yarn Art Inspired by the Motherland
- MY knit ~ Finished!
- MY crochet ~ Finished!
- Yarn bombing project at the College Avenue Library
- Yarn & Needle Night @ Haughville Library