- Michaels @ Avon - Class Schedule & Projects w/ Pictures
- College Ave Stitchers
- Flava Fresh! 12 - 2015-2016
- CYC Level II Knit & Crochet Certification
- KNIT Helpful Hints
- CROCHET Helpful Hints
- Warm Up America!
- Knitted Log Cabin Quilt
- 2015 Meet the Artists XXVII "Art with Passion"
- Studio B CreativExchange
- Fiber Tales, 2014
- Flava Fresh 11 2014-2015
- The Colors of OUR Lives: Yarn Art Inspired by the Motherland
- MY knit ~ Finished!
- MY crochet ~ Finished!
- Yarn bombing project at the College Avenue Library
- Yarn & Needle Night @ Haughville Library
Friday, January 11, 2013
This Saturday and Sunday, January 12-13, 2013 - Michaels Arts and Crafts stores will offer 25% off their knit and crochet classes. So instead of paying $25.00 for each class you'll only pay $18.75!
Each Michaels location will have information on all of the classes offered so be sure to stop by and see if there's anything else you'd like to learn.
Check my calendar to see my upcoming schedules for both the Avon and E. Washington St stores where I teach. Remember, there has to be at least 2 paying students in each class or it will need to be rescheduled. So bring a friend!
If you're looking for a FREE opportunity to learn knit and /or crochet, I'm at the Haughville Library the 4th Tuesday of each month from 6-8:30 pm and the College Avenue Library the 1st Saturday of each month from 10:30 am - 12:30 pm.
For more information, click on the tabs at the top of this page. You'll find separate pages for each of the locations that I teach as well as other information.