Monday, September 24, 2012

Tomorrow is the day!

Tuesday, during our Yarn and Needle Night I plan to "unveil" my new web ventures to my friends at the library.  They don't know it yet, but I also plan to bring donuts from Longs to help us to celebrate. : )

Just my way of showing them my appreciation for their support as I've talked about this over the past few months.  It started as an idea and is now coming to life.  Today I met with my graphic design artist friend Melissa who is going to design my logo.  She'll be getting some knit/crochet wear in return.  This is great for both of us - more people should barter! Who knew that she already had a "wish list" for me. 

Thursday an even bigger announcement will go out on my personal Facebook page letting everyone else know about my latest ventures.  I'll also send emails to those who are not on FB. 

I'd just like to add that I'm so proud of how my blog and Facebook page have turned out, I hope that you all enjoy it too!!!
~Denise

Yarn I got today with my gift card to make hats for myself, now to find the time to make them!






No comments:

Post a Comment