Sunday, September 23, 2012

Nooooo!!!!!

Don't you  just hate when you think you have enough yarn for a project only to find out that you don't?  I'm working on a cocoon for a pregnant friend that I wanted to give to her on Monday.  I'd planned on staying home all day today (a rare occurrence for me) so I'll go tomorrow to get more yarn. With my fingers crossed the whole time that they have at least one more skein of the color - I only have 7 inches left to crochet.  Then I'll take it to her on Tuesday. Which will create a new dilemma, what to do with the "left over" yarn.  Maybe booties?
I guess that means I'll work on something else today. Hmmm... maybe it would be a good idea to do the stitch samples for my Michaels story board that I want to have finished for Wednesday's demo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment