- Michaels @ Avon - Class Schedule & Projects w/ Pictures
- College Ave Stitchers
- Flava Fresh! 12 - 2015-2016
- CYC Level II Knit & Crochet Certification
- KNIT Helpful Hints
- CROCHET Helpful Hints
- Warm Up America!
- Knitted Log Cabin Quilt
- 2015 Meet the Artists XXVII "Art with Passion"
- Studio B CreativExchange
- Fiber Tales, 2014
- Flava Fresh 11 2014-2015
- The Colors of OUR Lives: Yarn Art Inspired by the Motherland
- MY knit ~ Finished!
- MY crochet ~ Finished!
- Yarn bombing project at the College Avenue Library
- Yarn & Needle Night @ Haughville Library
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
It's not like I don't already have enough to do!
Today I agreed to start teaching knit and crochet at a second Michaels store. I'm excited and at the same time wondering how I'm going to find time for everything that needs to be done. As long as I stay organized and prepared, I should be ok. Like now, I should be crocheting the items for my class tomorrow, but I need to get in the habit of blogging on a regular basis. One of these days someone other than me will be reading these and there needs to be something here to read ;)