Monday, March 23, 2015

Re-fresh, Re-energize, Re-evaluate


In order to catch my breath and re-organize my knit and crochet business,  I have decided not to take any orders for the month of April.

I will STILL teach and am also using  this time off to complete level 2 of my Knit and Crochet Certification.

I am excited to be participating in 3 upcoming local events.

1. March 28th I will participate in Saturday Samplers at the Pike Library Branch.  I've decided to teach cardboard weaving.  I will provide all of the supplies.


2.  The Great Birdhouse Challenge is a fundraiser that benefits Partners in Housing Indy.  It begins with online voting for birdhouses that have been decorated by artists.  The top 25 will then be featured in a silent auction.
The first time I've shown pictures of my knit yarn bombed house
3. The Avon Outdoor Learning Center will have an online auction as one of their fundraisers. I have donated a crocheted doll.


The two fundraiser events occur in the month of April.  Click on the links above to see how you can support both worthy causes.

I'm also working on a few other ventures but one of the things that I've learned in the past 5 months is to make sure that all of the details are worked out before I get too excited about an opportunity.

I have updated my Michaels class schedule for April - June so be sure to click on the calendar to the right as well as the Michaels @ Avon - Class Schedule & Projects w/Pictures tab above to see the projects. There are some NEW ones.

AND April marks 3 years that I've been teaching at Michaels :)

~Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment