Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Upcoming Events

I wanted to share info about my upcoming events.

* Saturday, January 10th from 11-3 there is an Open House at Michaels.  ALL classes will be 50% off.  Be sure to register THAT day either in person or online.  Check the calendar (to the right) to get details about my class schedule.


* Thursday, January 15th is the 2015 Launch for Trade School Indianapolis.  I am a Teaching Fellow and will be at this event.  I will offer a Yarn Tasting.  This is a hands-on opportunity to learn about yarn, needles, hooks, etc.  Check their website for more information.        Trade School Indianapolis.
I have added a Trade School Indianapolis page (see tabs at the top) where I will post information about Trade School Indianapolis (TSI)
* Saturday, January 24th from 4-6 I will offer a 2nd Yarn Night at Michaels.  This one is to introduce Lion's Pride Woolspun yarn and Brandagram Patterns.  The cost is $5.00 and I will provide some of the Brandagram Patterns. 

I hope you'll be able to join me at one or more of these events.
~Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment