Thursday, January 15, 2015

Delivery Day!


Starting a project and then delivering it are my favorite parts of selling hand knitted and crocheted items.  To see the delight on the face of the person as they try on their item or share with me how excited their child/grandchild was to receive an item is just great! 

Since taking this on full-time in October I have had the following:

Paid orders-
              15 - Crocheted hats
              10 - Crocheted dolls
                3 - Knitted cowls
                 1- pair of Knitted finger less gloves 
                 1 - Crocheted infinity scarf

Donated items-
              22 - Crocheted Santa hats to my grandson's preschool
                      classmates and teachers 

And then there are the family orders-
             14 - Crocheted cars
             15 - Crocheted hats
               1 - pair of crocheted slippers
               2 - Knitted hats
               1 - Crocheted blanket
               2 - Crocheted Infinity scarves
               2 - Knitted cowls

Display items-
               6 - Knitted Rainbow dolls

Wow,  I have been busy!

To everyone who has placed an order, paid for an order, received an order, expressed an interest in ordering, I thank you!

I currently have 2 orders to complete. 

I am working on something BIG to be displayed at the Pike Library Branch for the month of February. 

My classes at Michaels are picking up.

The College Ave Stitchers group has resumed. 

I am a Teaching Fellow with Trade School Indianapolis.

I definitely made the right decision at the right time to focus on my knit and crochet career.

It's all about teaching, showing and selling. 

I am anxiously looking forward to what 2015 has in store for me !
~Denise


               



No comments:

Post a Comment