Wednesday, December 25, 2013

By the numbers...

In the last  4 weeks, I have knit/crocheted-
1 cowl
2 infinity scarves
4 headband/ear warmers
26 hats -
     6 gingerbread boys/girls, 1 snowman, 1 reindeer, 1 owl, 1 turkey, 3 Cookie Monsters, 2 Spider men, 3        puppy dogs, 4 Hello Kitty's, 1 giraffe, 1 with a flower, 2 for my photographer (more on that later)
     and 2 pair of mittens! 
  
   Aren't these just the cutest little mittens?

You may have noticed none of that included items for my upcoming art exhibit.  

More numbers...
  5- the number of days until I need to submit the value of my art exhibit (Dec. 30th)
14 - the number of days until I return to work from Winter Break (Jan 8th)
32 - the number of days until I need to deliver my art show items (Jan 26th)
35 - the number of days until the art show opens to the public (Jan 29th)
45 - the number of days until the Gala Opening Reception (Feb 8th)

So now I'm REALLY on a mission to complete my items!

The plan is to include earrings, bookmarks, puppets, 2 or 3 mats, 2 yarn bombed chairs, and maybe an African Princess doll. Easy, right?

As long as I stick to only working on art show projects and not taking on anything new, I'll be finished on time! 
My photographer friend Amelia and I bartered. In exchange for my photo shoot, I'm making 3 hats of her choosing.  I'll post a picture in a day of two when the 3rd is finished.  Check out her site at thanksandsorryphotos.  You might even find my picture there ;)


January 11 2:00-4:00 

I have just updated my Michaels, Avon class schedule through March.  Some of the highlights include a Classes Open House  on Saturday, January 11 from 2-4:00.  Stay tuned for more information on discounts :)

If you click on the calendar you'll find the details for each specific class.  If you click above on Michaels @ Avon Class Schedule & Projects- and scroll down you'll see pictures of each project.

And remember that I'm very flexible in my scheduling and will meet your individual needs in class and don't need to stick to what is posted.

Stay tuned for more exciting news and announcements!
~Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment