Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm on a roll!

I have updated my class schedule, at least through September.  Click on each date on the calendar to the right to see dates, times and the stitch to be taught.

To see pictures of each item that can be made for each class, click above on the Michaels at Avon - Class Schedule and Projects tab.  You'll find a picture and the name of each item.

Remember the way it works for the Tuesday and Thursday classes, for each class you learn a stitch and with that stitch you'll learn 2 projects that you can make.

The Sunday Special classes are different. They're for people with some experience with either knit or crochet.  I design those classes around what YOU want to learn after you've mastered the basics.  So they've included Flip Flop Fashions, Tunisian Crochet, Ruffle Scarf, and Dish cloths.  Coming up (again at the suggestion of students) will be Flowers and Doilies.

Also important to remember, I can be very flexible, so if you can't make a specific class but still want to learn that stitch or technique, I can teach you during a different class.  Just let me know!

Thank you all for your continued support and the 4700 views to my blog!
~Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment