Monday, May 20, 2013

What was I thinking?

My crazy busy life has slowed down, at least for the time being.  I had sooooo much  going on even I felt overwhelmed, which very rarely happens.

The new grand baby came a week early ( all are healthy and well.  Grand baby #4 is due in June)
My daughter graduated from Purdue University (she has a job already and will be moving to Dallas, TX)
I presented at a Library Conference (shared some of my story time techniques)
A library committee I serve on had a BIG program ( we addressed the issue of Re-Entry)
In 21 days I taught 6 knit or crochet classes (what was I thinking?)

And that's just what happened the week before last!

I took last week off and just laid around.  I didn't even do any knitting or crocheting, so you know I was exhausted!

But now I'm re-energized and excited about what comes next!

My granddaughter meeting her baby brother



No comments:

Post a Comment