Sunday, May 26, 2013

Is June the month?

Is June the month that YOU become a knitter or crocheter?  


 
I have updated my calendar (to the right, click on each date for more details) and my class schedule (tabs above).

I teach at the Avon Michaels and offer assistance at 2 Indy Public Library locations.

At Michaels, there is a cost of $25 for each 2 1/2 hour class.  You'd receive handouts, patterns and practically private lessons for basic instructions on Thursday evenings.

Also at Michaels, I offer "special" classes one Sunday a month. These are for students who have some experience in either knit or crochet.  In June we'll make Sock Monkeys.

At the libraries, (Haughville & College Ave) I offer assistance for FREE.  You'd need to bring your own projects and supplies.  I'll help but won't provide handouts or patterns.

If you have any questions, contact me here on my blog or email me at UntangledStitcher@gmail.com

I hope to knit or crochet with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment