Tuesday, February 5, 2013

I've got good news and bad news...

 

The good news is that my knit class with Trade School Indianapolis in March is full! Yep, in less than 24 hours all 10 spots have been claimed.  I'm excited that so many of you want to learn how to knit and I can't wait to meet you all!

The bad news is that all the spots have been claimed.  So anyone who didn't see the information until later, I'm sorry.  BUT, I'm thinking about scheduling another class.  If you'd be interested, let me know.

I'd thought before about offering a crocheting class next with Trade School Indianapolis.  I'll have to see what my April calendar looks like, maybe I can do both a knit and a crochet class.  And by the way, the "thing" I'm bartering for is books to be donated to Indy Reads Books. 

I will update my calendar on here soon.  I will give you a heads up - there will be another Classes Open House at Michaels early in March and there will be a 25% discount!

Also, I'm planning a series of classes in which I teach both knit and crochet in the same class - for instance in March I will offer a Ruffle Scarf class at the Avon Michaels.  Students can come whether they want to learn how to knit or crochet the scarf,or both! I'm thinking of what other things I can offer that people will be interested in... socks, dish cloths, etc.  If you have ideas, share them with me.  Remember that I have to have at least 2 paying students for my classes at Michaels.  You could always bring a friend!

I have a BIG library event this weekend and once all of that's out of the way I can give more attention to other things.  I'm in the process of knitting a shrug to wear and will also make (sew) my dress.  I will post pictures since I'm behind in posting the last cowl that I made.  I used the Fair Isle technique and absolutely love it!
More to come soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment