Sunday, November 4, 2012

As promised...



I have now added a 2nd opportunity for FREE knitting and/or crocheting lessons!

The 2nd Tuesday of the month I will be at the Central Library (40 E. St. Clair St, Indpls.)

This is very similar to what I do on the 4th Tuesday of the month at the Haughville Library.
Knitters and crocheters gather for a good time and share their latest projects.  I will be available to provide lessons for anyone who is interested.

If you have questions about the supplies that you'll need to bring, contact me.


The difference between these and the classes that I teach at Michaels is I don't provide handouts, project instructions or teach anything specific.  The classes at Michaels are for a fee, and most times end up being private lessons.  We still laugh and have a good time!

For more information, check the calendar to the right. Each class that I teach is listed along with the details.  
~Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment