- Michaels @ Avon - Class Schedule & Projects w/ Pictures
- College Ave Stitchers
- Flava Fresh! 12 - 2015-2016
- CYC Level II Knit & Crochet Certification
- KNIT Helpful Hints
- CROCHET Helpful Hints
- Warm Up America!
- Knitted Log Cabin Quilt
- 2015 Meet the Artists XXVII "Art with Passion"
- Studio B CreativExchange
- Fiber Tales, 2014
- Flava Fresh 11 2014-2015
- The Colors of OUR Lives: Yarn Art Inspired by the Motherland
- MY knit ~ Finished!
- MY crochet ~ Finished!
- Yarn bombing project at the College Avenue Library
- Yarn & Needle Night @ Haughville Library
Sunday, October 14, 2012
While this hat is adorable and was fun and easy to make, unfortunately I won't be wearing it this week as planned. It's just a little too small. I'm always reminding my students to count (which I did) but measuring is important too, especially for an item that is supposed to fit. So the pattern says fits head circumference 21 in and it turns out a 'proper' measurement of my head shows it's 23" and I can't blame it on my hair this time!
So someone with a smaller head than mine will be getting this hat and I'll make it again with a few adjustments so it will fit me.
The pattern is in "Celebrity Knit Slouchy Beanies for the family (Leisure Arts) pg. 13