Tonight's gathering was a reunion of sorts. Stephanie hadn't been with us in a while so it was good to see her again and hear about her knitting/crocheting adventures. Susan was back after a little accident, we're all glad that she's doing better. It was also good to have a new knitter with us. Heather took to the needles like she was born to knit! We had our regular regular Francine and our new regulars, Jenny and Amadi.
If you missed it, you missed a good time.
We were so busy knitting and catching up I didn't take any pictures! Thanks again to the Haughville Library for allowing us the space to gather and share! Ladies, I look forward to seeing you next month.
- Michaels @ Avon - Class Schedule & Projects w/ Pictures
- College Ave Stitchers
- Flava Fresh! 12 - 2015-2016
- CYC Level II Knit & Crochet Certification
- KNIT Helpful Hints
- CROCHET Helpful Hints
- Warm Up America!
- Knitted Log Cabin Quilt
- 2015 Meet the Artists XXVII "Art with Passion"
- Studio B CreativExchange
- Fiber Tales, 2014
- Flava Fresh 11 2014-2015
- The Colors of OUR Lives: Yarn Art Inspired by the Motherland
- MY knit ~ Finished!
- MY crochet ~ Finished!
- Yarn bombing project at the College Avenue Library
- Yarn & Needle Night @ Haughville Library