Sunday, February 7, 2016

New opportunities!

Things continue to be busy but I am not complaining!

* I am preparing for a BIG art show - Hoosier Women in Art
* I am doing an artist demonstration at the Indiana State Museum later this month
* I am in talks with a men's clothing line to supply their hand crocheted hats and scarves
* We have new Michaels projects beginning in March for the crochet and knit classes

 

 

* We are adding kids knit classes and continuing kids crochet classes with new projects



There are more FREE yarn classes
February 22 - Arm Knit necklace
March 21 - Finger Crochet Scarf
* That means I'll be making ALL of the new projects

* I've started a GirlTrek walking group in my neighborhood and we walk once a week
* I'm continuing as a member of another running/walking club
* I started volunteering as a ReadUP tutor at a neighborhood school, this is in addition to continuing as a Hosts Reading tutor with another school district (my 9th year) AND I volunteer in 3 of my grandchildren's classrooms once a week

It's all a good busy
I'm in the process of updating my calendar so be sure to check back to see what event/class YOU'll be joining me for :)
~Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment