Sunday, November 23, 2014

A WHOLE LOT of knitting & crocheting going on!



I have been happily very busy knitting and crocheting lately.  In addition to new projects, I even managed to finish knitting 2 hats that I started for my sons last winter.  Every so often I "make" myself finish projects before starting new ones.

Attendance at my knit/crochet classes has picked up.  Last Monday I had 5 students, the most I've had for one class in a while.  We had a good time.

On my Facebook page, UntangledStitcher, I often share FREE patterns and special offers.  Today I shared information about AllFreeKnitting.com's Yarn-Lovers-Ultimate-Prize-Pack giveaway.



The deadline is Nov 28 so enter soon and often.
You can never have too much yarn.  Good luck to those of you who enter!
~Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment