- Michaels @ Avon - Class Schedule & Projects w/ Pictures
- College Ave Stitchers
- Flava Fresh! 12 - 2015-2016
- CYC Level II Knit & Crochet Certification
- KNIT Helpful Hints
- CROCHET Helpful Hints
- Warm Up America!
- Knitted Log Cabin Quilt
- 2015 Meet the Artists XXVII "Art with Passion"
- Studio B CreativExchange
- Fiber Tales, 2014
- Flava Fresh 11 2014-2015
- The Colors of OUR Lives: Yarn Art Inspired by the Motherland
- MY knit ~ Finished!
- MY crochet ~ Finished!
- Yarn bombing project at the College Avenue Library
- Yarn & Needle Night @ Haughville Library
Sunday, November 23, 2014
A WHOLE LOT of knitting & crocheting going on!
I have been happily very busy knitting and crocheting lately. In addition to new projects, I even managed to finish knitting 2 hats that I started for my sons last winter. Every so often I "make" myself finish projects before starting new ones.
Attendance at my knit/crochet classes has picked up. Last Monday I had 5 students, the most I've had for one class in a while. We had a good time.
On my Facebook page, UntangledStitcher, I often share FREE patterns and special offers. Today I shared information about AllFreeKnitting.com's Yarn-Lovers-Ultimate-Prize-Pack giveaway.
The deadline is Nov 28 so enter soon and often.
You can never have too much yarn. Good luck to those of you who enter!