Sunday, June 16, 2013

Have I got a deal for you!


From now (June 16th) until July 6th, any Michaels knit and crochet class that you register and pay for, you will receive a 25% discount. That means you'll pay $18.75 instead of $25.00!
That includes my upcoming Flip Flop Fashions class on Sunday, July 21st.  I'll be doing a demon on this at the Avon Michaels on Sunday, July 6th so stop by to see me and sign up for a class or two.  

Be sure to tell others so they'll get in on this great deal.  

I'll be updating my class schedule so click on the calendar to the right to see what I'm teaching and when.
If there's a 'special' class that you'd like for me to include, be sure to let me know ASAP!

Below are some of the Flip Flop Fashions that I'll be teaching!
Another way to use your Ruffle yarn
The color combinations are endless!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment